In January and February of 2022, Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its 21st annual educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, agriculture, real estate transactions, easements, mining and the construction materials production industry. Links to registration will be released very soon.
A summary of 2021 case law and legislative updates includes the following hot topics:
- CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS AND SUPPLY
- WATER QUALITY
- AIR QUALITY & CLIMATE CHANGE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ENDANGERED SPECIES
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & REMEDIATION
- NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT (“NEPA”)
- MINING, OIL AND GAS
- STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENTS
- FOREST RESOURCES
- CULTURAL RESOURCES PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENFORCEMENT
- GENERAL REAL ESTATE
- COMMON INTEREST DEVELOPMENTS
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS & TRANSACTIONS
- EASEMENTS, ADVERSE POSSESSION, DEDICATIONS, & BOUNDARY DISPUTES
- FEES, TAKINGS, AND EXACTIONS
- CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (“CEQA”)
- PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND THE SUBDIVISION MAP ACT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
In-Person Registration Information:
- January 21, 2022
- Hilton Sacramento – 2200 Harvard St, Sacramento, CA 95815
FREE Continental Breakfast Included!
- Registration: 8:00-9:00 A.M.
- Conference: 9:00-12:00 P.M.
- Registration Fee: $95.00
Virtual Registration Information:
- February 10, 2022 3:00-5:00 P.M. or
February 11, 2022 10:00-12:00 P.M.
- Registration Fee: $40.00
- Registration capped at 100 participants
- Registrants receive email with a link to the pre-recorded session(s) two weeks before Q&A live panel sessions begin
- Pre-recorded sessions held open one month after the Q&A live panel sessions end
- Q&A live panel sessions where each attorney will answer questions
- Registrants receive an email with password to live Zoom two days prior to chosen Q&A live panel sessions
Virtual Materials Included:
- Downloadable outline of case law and legislation for all 2021 topics available two weeks prior to event
- Downloadable quick reference cards of practice tips and case law
- List of upcoming classes
Please register early to reserve your spot. MCLE and AICP CM credits are available (approval pending). We hope you can join us and we look forward to engaging with you in one of our live sessions.
Please call Jeaninne Jenna-Budowich at (916) 456-9595 with any questions.