Reserve your spot for our virtual conference taking place January 21-25, 2021.
From January 21 to 25, 2021 Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its 20th annual educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, agriculture, real estate transactions, easements, mining and the construction materials production industry. Abbott & Kindermann’s conference will be entirely virtual this year and will continue to cover the same vital information as in years past!
A summary of 2020 case law and legislative updates includes the following hot topics:
- CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS AND SUPPLY
- WATER QUALITY
- AIR QUALITY & CLIMATE CHANGE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ENDANGERED SPECIES
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & REMEDIATION
- NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT (“NEPA”)
- MINING, OIL AND GAS
- STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENTS
- FOREST RESOURCES
- CULTURAL RESOURCES PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENFORCEMENT
- GENERAL REAL ESTATE
- COMMON INTEREST DEVELOPMENTS
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS & TRANSACTIONS
- EASEMENTS, ADVERSE POSSESSION, DEDICATIONS, & BOUNDARY DISPUTES
- FEES, TAKINGS, AND EXACTIONS
- CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (“CEQA”)
- PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND THE SUBDIVISION MAP ACT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its annual program virtually in 2021, with a mix of conveniently available pre-recorded content and a live session component. Details for the live sessions portion of the program are below.
Conference Format: 100% virtual event
- Three pre-recorded sessions made available two weeks prior to the live sessions and held open a week after the live sessions end
- Registrants receive an email with a link to pre-recorded sessions two weeks before live sessions
- Three live sessions where each attorney will be part of a Q&A live panel session to answer all your questions
- Registrants receive an email with password to live Zoom two days prior to chosen live session
Materials Included: available electronically in PDF format two weeks prior to event
- Downloadable outline of case law and legislation for all topics in 2020
- Downloadable quick reference cards of practice tips and case law
- Upcoming classes list
- Pre-recorded video sessions available for three weeks for review at your convenience
- Registration capped at 100 participants per live session
- Registration fee is $30.00 for all participants
- Register for the date of the live session you would like to attend by clicking the following links:
- January 21st: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=kfkff
- January 22nd: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=kfkqt
- January 25th: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=kfkqn
Please register early to reserve your spot. MCLE and AICP CM credits are available (approval pending). We hope you can join us and we look forward to engaging with you in one of our live sessions.
Please call (916) 456-9595 with any questions.
The information presented in this article should not be construed to be formal legal advice by Abbott & Kindermann, Inc., or the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Because of the changing nature of this area of the law and the importance of individual facts, readers are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.