Glen C. Hansen of Abbott & Kindermann, LLP, will present the 2nd annual update on recent developments in resolving easement and boundary disputes in California. This is an advanced class aimed primarily at land surveyors, civil engineers, attorneys, and property owners. This intense, three-hour class examines recent case law about:
- Creating and Terminating Easements
- Accommodating Neighbors vs. Creating Prescriptive Easements
- Determining the Scope of an Easement
- Interfering with Easement Rights
- Locating and Maintaining Boundary Dividers
- Using Historical Evidence in Boundary Disputes
- Resolving Conflicting Surveys
MCLE and American Planning Association continuing education credits offered, pending approval.
MCLE 3.0 CM 3.0
Glen C. Hansen is Senior Counsel at Abbott & Kindermann, LLP, and a long-time practitioner in real estate and land use law.
Locations and Times
Roseville – October 23, 2015, 8:00 a.m.-11:45 a.m. (To Register for the Roseville Location Click Here)
Holiday Inn Express – Roseville, 1398 East Roseville Parkway, Roseville, CA 95661
Registration: 8:00 a.m.
Class: 8:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Break: 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.