Reserve your seat for one of two seminars taking place next week.
On January 21st and January 22nd, 2009, Abbott & Kindermann, LLP will presents it’s annual complimentary educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, real estate acquisition, easements, leasing and property acquisition, and mining. In addition, the following hot topics for 2009 will be discussed:
- Global Warming
- Water Supply and Water Quality
- CEQA Litigation
- Proposed Amendments to the CEQA Guidelines
For the first time, Abbott & Kindermann, LLP will be presenting its annual program at two locations, Sacramento and now Modesto. Details for both seminars are below. We look forward to seeing you there.
First Ever – Modesto Conference
- Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009
- Location: Double Tree Hotel Modesto, 1150 Ninth Street
- Registration: 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Program: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009
- Location: Sacramento Radisson, 500 Leisure Lane
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. with continental breakfast
- Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
There is no charge for the programs and MCLE credits are available.
An RSVP will be required as space is limited. To reserve a spot now, call our office at (916) 456-9595. When calling, please specify which conference you will be attending.