On January 21 and January 22, 2009, Abbott & Kindermann, LLP will presents its annual complimentary educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, real estate acquisition, easements, leasing and property acquisition, and mining. Water quality, water supply, wetlands issues, endangered species and climate change will also be covered. The focus will be on recent developments in case law, statutes and administrative regulations, and how these changes impact your daily business practices. A comprehensive written outline will be provided and there will be ample opportunity for questions and answers.
For the first time, Abbott & Kindermann, LLP will be presenting its annual program at two locations, Sacramento and now Modesto. Details for both seminars are below. We look forward to seeing you there.
First Ever – Modesto Conference
- Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009
- Location: Double Tree Hotel Modesto, 1150 Ninth Street
- Registration: 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Program: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, January 22, 2009
- Location: Sacramento Radisson, 500 Leisure Lane
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. with continental breakfast
- Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
There is no charge for the programs and MCLE credits are available.
An RSVP will be required as space is limited. To reserve a spot now, call our office at (916) 456-9595. When calling, please specify which conference you will be attending.