Save the date and check back to reserve your spot for our virtual conference taking place January 21-25, 2021.
From January 21 to 25, 2021 Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its 20st annual educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, agriculture, real estate transactions, easements, mining and the construction materials production industry. Abbott & Kindermann’s conference will be entirely virtual this year and will continue to cover the same vital information as in years past!
A summary of 2020 case law and legislative updates includes the following hot topics for 2021:
- CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS AND SUPPLY
- WATER QUALITY
- AIR QUALITY & CLIMATE CHANGE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ENDANGERED SPECIES
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & REMEDIATION
- NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT (“NEPA”)
- MINING, OIL AND GAS
- STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENTS
- FOREST RESOURCES
- CULTURAL RESOURCES PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENFORCEMENT
- GENERAL REAL ESTATE
- COMMON INTEREST DEVELOPMENTS
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS & TRANSACTIONS
- EASEMENTS, ADVERSE POSSESSION, DEDICATIONS, & BOUNDARY DISPUTES
- FEES, TAKINGS, AND EXACTIONS
- CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (“CEQA”)
- PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND THE SUBDIVISION MAP ACT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its annual program virtually in 2021, with a mix of conveniently available pre-recorded content and a live session component. Details for the live sessions portion of the program are below. We hope you can join us and we look forward to engaging with you in one or all of our live sessions.
Conference Format: 100% virtual event
- Four pre-recorded sessions made available a week prior to the live sessions and held open a week after the live sessions end
- Three live sessions where each attorney will be part of a Q&A live panel session to answer all your questions
Materials Included: available electronically in PDF format
- Downloadable outline of case law and legislation for all topics in 2020
- Downloadable quick reference cards of practice tips and case law
- Upcoming classes list
- Pre-recorded video sessions available for three weeks for review at your convenience
- MCLE and AICP credit hours available through our virtual portal
The registration fee for the program is $30.00. Please register early to reserve your spot. We will open registration on our website in the month of November through the Abbott & Kindermann website. MCLE and AICP CM credits are available (approval pending).
Please call (916) 456-9595 with any questions.