Annual Land Use Law Review and Update
William Abbott, Cecily Talbert Barclay & Matthew Gray
March 2: Fri., 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sutter Square Galleria
Stay up-to-date on recent developments in California law affecting land use, planning and environmental compliance. Experts from the field provide succinct and practical analysis on recent case law and significant legislative and administrative changes that took effect this year.
* General plans, specific plans and zoning
* The Subdivision Map Act
* Changes to redevelopment in California
* Affordable housing
* Regional land use planning and implementation of SB 375
* Takings, exactions and dedications
* New air quality guidelines
* Land use litigation
* Delta Stewardship Council’s Delta Plan
* Adapting to sea level rise
Participate in discussions and get answers to your questions. Take home the most recent edition of California Land Use and Planning Law, co-authored by Cecily Talbert, and a legal syllabus of cases discussed and prepared by the law firm of Perkins Coie, LLP.
For more information, visit us on line: http://extension.ucdavis.edu/unit/land_use_and_natural_resources/